Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"Just follow on?" by Ravin Caldera


Where are you?

Now, you mean?

I don't know!


I looked at the winding roads

on a dividing pike

as far as I could see

No end at sight

Then, took the least interested


I felt, it felt, rather,

I am something - I am nothing

I am everything - for a moment!


Just follow on - as far as it takes

Where does it go?

No one knows, I suppose . . .


Just follow on - to the end . . .

as far as I could see,

as far as I could go

as far as it goes

But, is there an end?

No, I suppose not!



whining, whining, whining . . .

Why whines all along?

Just follow on -just follow on . . .

No end at sight!

are we lost?

I don't know!

Just follow on . . .


This is my very first poem in English. I hope the readers will enjoy and made a comment about it. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. no end. we just follow. you say you are something but i feel you are one thing , something between far plains and me. you are in front of me. every thing in here i would like to read

    ReplyDelete